You are the executive manager of a business. It has come to your attention that some of your employees have not been accurately reporting their actual hours worked on their submitted time sheets. You will correct this issue going forward with a formal control system. Following the four steps of a formal control system, write the section of your employee handbook that consists of the standard which details how employees are to properly request leave and report time worked, followed by the other three steps, detailing the proper implementation of a formal control system suitable to this situation.
Please see the rubric below for complete instructions and details.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Minimum Submission Requirements:
- Your Assessment should be at least 2 full double-spaced pages in length, using size 12-point font in Word.
- Be sure your paper is well written in paragraph form, with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Be sure to name your file according to the following file-naming convention: username_homework_unit#.doc.
- You may use external sources in addition to the required module readings. Cite any external sources used.
- Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, grammar, and mechanics.
- Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty. It violates the universityâ€™s honor code, and the offense is subject to disciplinary action. You are expected to be the sole author of your work. Use of another person’s work or ideas must be accompanied by specific citations and references. Whether the action is intentional or not, it still constitutes plagiarism.
For more information on the plagiarism policy, refer to the current catalog.