1. What is a suspect classification? What are the elements of a suspect classification? IHMIE
2. What is the primary purpose of 14th Amendment? Discuss the provisions of section 1 of the 14th Amendment. CPDE
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Discuss the constitutional provisions that apply to congress.
4. Discuss the constitutional provisions that apply to the president.
5. Discuss the constitutional provisions that apply to the states.
6. Discuss the appellate process from local court decision to the Supreme Court.
7. List the Federal Courts of Appeal Districts by location.
8. Briefly discuss the provisions of the First Amendment.
9. Briefly discuss the Amendments in the Bill of Rights that apply to â€œcriminal procedureâ€.
10. What is the Bill of Rights? What was the original intent of the Bill of Rights? What is â€œselective incorporationâ€.