Refer to the following resources to complete this assignment:
- FAR Â§ 15.2 (Solicitation and Receipt of Proposals and Information)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As the Contract Officer (CO) of your newly formed company, you will create a compliance matrix, and then draft a proposal in response to the RFP from Assignment 2.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page Compliance Matrix and Compliant Proposal to your RFP paper in which you:
- Create a compliance matrix and prepare a FAR-compliant proposal in response to the RFP from Assignment 2. Note: You may create and /or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
- Apply the appropriate FAR clauses in order to meet compliance in contract formulation and award.
- Apply the knowledge gained from your analysis of Government Accountability Office reports / decisions to identify and account for FAR compliance issues and contributing factors.
- Apply the knowledge of planned actions in soliciting and awarding contracts and make recommendations to ensure the government agency is in compliance with the FAR requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify and apply the appropriate Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses to meet compliance in contract formulation and award.
- Analyze Government Accountability Office reports / decisions to identify FAR compliance issues and contributing factors.
- Analyze the planned actions in soliciting and awarding contracts and make recommendations to ensure the government agency is in compliance with the FAR requirements.
- Given a contract disputes situation, evaluate the various options and select the appropriate administrative and judicial processes available to resolve the dispute.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in government contract law.
- Write clearly and concisely about government contract law using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.