- Review the discussion question below.
- Write your discussion post.
- As part of the Week 1 Discussion Board assignment, you will submit a MS Word document (.doc or.docx) containing the exact contents of each discussion board post (e.g., if you post once, submit one document; if you post three times, submit three documents) using the provided assignment submission link. The originality of each submitted document will be checked using the SafeAssign originality-checking tool. The discussion board assignment will receive zero points if incomplete, inaccurate, insufficient, or no documents are uploaded to SafeAssign.
- Click the Week 1 SafeAssign Check Link above to submit it through SafeAssign.
- Revise as needed.
- Copy and paste your completed MS Word document (.doc or.docx) using the Week 1 Discussion Board link..
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- After watching the video, APA In-text Citations (6th Edition), discuss at least three APA concepts presented in or that you learned from the video. (The discussion board must follow the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing).
Watch VideoAPA In-text Citations (6th Edition)YouTube URL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVlsbN99LIQThis video provides an explanation of the basic elements for APA In-text Citations 6th Ed needed to support your research in this course. It also explains plagiarism issues and how to avoid these issues.