Review the following two research studies.
- Garne, D., Watson, M., Chapman, S., & Byrne, F. (2005). Environmental tobacco smoke research published in the journal Indoor and Built Environment and associations with the tobacco industry. Lancet, 365(9461), 804â€“9. Retrieved fromhttp://www.lphi.org/LPHIadmin/uploads/Lancet-%20I+BE.pdf
- Sclar, E. D., Garau, P., Carolini, G. (2005). The 21st century health challenge of slums and cities. Lancet, 365(9462), 901â€“3; Retrieved fromhttp://www.unmillenniumproject.org/documents/TheLancetSlums.pdf
Based on your review of the two studies, create a checklist to analyze the quality of research studies.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Your checklist should not have more than 20 items. Avoid repetition.
- Explain how each item on the checklist helps evaluate a study.
- The checklist should be clearly worded. A person using it should not have to ask for an explanation of any item.