Assignment 2: LASA: Victim Population Analysis
Working with the population for which you were approved in formulating the bibliography in Module 1, follow the general guidelines for your Victim Population Analysis paper outlined below.
Population I chose- Hate Crime against LGBT
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Read the research literature related to your chosen victim population. Consider the specific aspects that you will cover in your final paper (i.e., trauma, demographics, interaction with criminal justice system, victimsâ€™ rights, assessment, evaluation, and treatment). Using the research literature and specifically empirical studies, write a paper addressing the following:
- Describe the theoretical and empirical knowledge about psychological trauma and the impact of victimization within this population.
- Identify and evaluate commonalities and differences in demographic variables and psychological profiles between subtypes of victims that may present in this population.
- Compare and contrast empirical research findings related to the assessment and evaluation of victims in this population.
- Compare and contrast empirical research findings related to treatment for victims in this population.
- Define and analyze the role and impact of the criminal justice system on victims within this population.
- Define and analyze the role and impact of past and current legal rights on victims within this population.
- Cite the references appropriately.
Your paper should rely upon scholarly resources from the professional literature. The literature may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, and .gov).
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
- By the due date assigned, save your paper as M5_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc and submit it to the Submissions Area.
LASA is worth 300 points and will be graded according to the following rubric.
M5A2 is the work I began just need some help with completing and revising