Please read the assignment carefully on how it has to be done and please original work thanksâ€¦..
In this assignment, you will identify a human service professional and conduct an informational interview. Be sure to explore issues such as the professional’s various roles and tasks, the theoretical orientation used, the challenges and opportunities in the field, common ethical dilemmas, and strategies for collaborating with other agencies. You can choose a professional in any human service setting. Use the 8â€“10 interview questions that were approved by my instructor and provided at the bottom of this page.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
It is ideal to conduct a face-to-face interview, but if that is not possible, you can conduct a phone interview.
Once you have completed the interview, you will summarize the interview and how the information related to what you have learned in the course. The summary should be no more than 2 pages and should include:
- The name and title of the professional you interviewed.
- The date and time of the interview.
- A summary of the main points of the interview, including an analysis of how what you have learned in the interview is connected to what you have learned in the course.
You should also include the questions you asked and the interviewee’s responses. These are not included in the page limit.
- How long have you been a social worker?
- How many years have you worked for your agency?
- What population does your agency services, and what are their ages?
- What types of security measures are in place for clients that become argumentive with staff
- How do you separate your personal life from your professional life?
- What techniques are you when staff becomes stressed or burned out?
- How does your agency handle the unethical situation?
- How does a social worker should handle a case of suspected child abuse?
- What is your greatest weakness in this field?
- Tell me about your ability to work under pressure?
- What kind of services does your agency offer to the clients?
- Do you have an MSW, what credentials are needed for a Social Worker?