reflect on previous work experiences and/or current work experiences, whether good or bad and create your leadership philosophy. In addition, identify at least one leadership theory that we covered in Week Ten, from Chapter 22, Managing and Leading During Organization Change (pgs. 667-700) will attached. Your leadership philosophy shall consist of (2) full pages in its entirety. Within your philosophy, be sure to address the following:
- Personal values such as honesty, commitment, respect for others
- Description of how you will carry out your responsibilities
- What your priorities are
- What you expect of your colleagues and staff and how you will evaluate them
- What your colleagues and staff can expect of you
- Your connection to at least one (1) leadership theory
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
APA FORMAT DOUBLE SPACE.