Project Managers and Ethics, Leadership, and Technology
Project managers do a lot more than calculations and reporting; they must keep the team on track, ensure ethical decisions are made, deal with conflict, and, depending on the type of organization, they may perform employee evaluations, issue bonuses, hire and lay off personnel, and other tasks. In this paper, you will discuss some of the key elements of the project management process.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
- Describe the different organizational structures as it relates to project management (i.e., functional, project-based, matrix).
- Discuss at least two (two) different roles that project managers can play in organizational leadership.
- Describe at least three (3) human resource factors that affect project management.
- Recommend five (5) conflict resolution techniques that project managers can utilize to keep team members productive.
- Explain at least three (3) leadership approaches and when they are best utilized.
- Describe five (5) ethical situations or dilemmas that project managers might face in their role within an organization.
- Summarize tools and techniques commonly used in project procurement.
- Assess the role of technology in project management.
- Provide your expectations for the development of the project management field aided by modern technologies.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.