Question # 1 (open the ZIP File)
Answer all the questions from the attached files. I’ve not enough time to do it myself. Please don’t use online sources.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- 1)Discuss the physiologic process behind blood flow in the human body. What makes it possible?
- 2)Name and describe the two types of laminar flow. How are they related to friction?
- 3)Define helical flow and give an example of where it can be frequently found.
- 4)Describe the components that contribute to turbulent flow. How are they related to friction?
- 5)Define Poiseuilleâ€™s Law. What does it tell us about flow?
- 6)Define Bernoulliâ€™s Law. What does it tell us about flow?
- 7)How does Ohmâ€™s Law relate to ultrasound?
- 8)Review arterial anatomy down to the capillary bed. Review arterial resistance in the lower extremity; Include normal at rest, normal in exercise and abnormal Doppler waveforms.
- 9)What is the difference in the capillary bed between exercise and chronic disease?
- 10)Define Atherosclerosis and how it contributes to Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- 11)List and describe the different severity levels of PAD and the expected clinical findings and sonographic findings associated with them.
- 12)How is AT (acceleration time) helpful in evaluating disease? Where?
- 13)Explain the mapping of a hemodynamic Stenosis in the lower extremity exam.
- 14)How is the systolic velocity ratio helpful in quantifying % Stenosis in the lower extremity?
- 15)Describe the sonographic findings of a total arterial occlusion in the lower extremity.
Question # 2
open the attached file ( Patters and Distribution) and write down a brief summary ( one & half page) with the atticle