- Pick an essay from http://www.apa.org/news/psycport/ (Links to an external site.)
- You will be entering your essays directly into a textbox on Canvas. Please enter each essay under the correct essay heading (Essay 1, Essay 2, Essay 3, Essay 4).
- Write a couple of sentences including the title of the study and, in your own words, briefly describing the purpose of the study or the question that the researchers are trying to answer.
- Write a 100-word paragraph (in your own words) stating whether the study is correlational or experimental and explaining why you believe it is correlational or experimental. If you believe it is both or neither, explain your thinking with examples from the article.
- List three questions that must be answered about the studyâ€™s methodology, data collection, and statistical analysis before its usefulness and validity can be determined.
- Include the link to the article in your journal entry.
- Use the rubric posted on Eagle Online Canvas as a guide.
- Refer to the template in Eagle Online Canvas that shows you how to format your entries.
Make sure you are doing your own work! Cheating and plagiarism in this class will result in a 0 for that assignment.
Each research essay will be worth 50 points. The four entries together will be worth 200 points.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now