This week discussion will address a few of the many sub-topics associated with nutrition. Please respond to the following questions:
1. In the chapter introduction for this module you may have noticed the familiar quote, “You are what you eat” followed by the quote, “You are what your body accepts and breaks down/digests”. Why is the second of the two statements more true?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. What is(are) the major differences between basic nutrition and sports nutrition?
3. Based on your desired career path (PLEASE LIST YOUR CAREER PATH AS A REMINDER TO YOUR CLASSMATES) would it be beneficial for you to also obtain a certification/license in the area of nutrition? Why or Why not?
4. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!!! Athletes like gymnast, boxers, wrestlers, cheerleaders, jockeys, etc. often resort to low-calorie diets to maintain a certain weight. What are some of the short term and long term adverse affects of these types of diets?
5. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!!! What is the female athlete triad? Who is more prone to this syndrome (meaning, who is more likely to suffer from the female athlete triad)?
6. Other than choosemyplate.gov find and list a phone app or another website that can be used to track your daily nutritional intake. What is the best feature about this app or website that might set it apart from or make it better that another?
ECN-1200-144449 – Introduction to Economics
Compose your paper using Word (12 pt. font, double-spaced text). 50 words
Part I: Reflect on this week’s readings and lecture. Make â€œtext-to-text,â€ â€œreadings-to-self,â€ and â€œlecture-to-selfâ€ connections.
Part II: Address the following question:
1. If governments were to withdraw their support for college education the market for college education would not exchange at the efficient amount. Evaluate this statement fully. Be sure to address if too few, or two many, resources would be invested in college education without government support.