Write this reaction paper using the following article (In text citations and reference for BOTH the textbook and article are required):
Write a reaction paper on the article. Upload your paper as a file document – word documents are preferred.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The article will be related to information found within this course so please remember to connect the paper to the textbook and include in text citations and a reference from the book as well. Remember to use In text citations for the article as well. Both the textbook and the article will have in text citations and will be listed in the references.
A reaction paper is your general response to information you have acquired through actual experience and/or written material. The paper should reflect your opinions regarding the experience and/or written material. Specifically, the reaction paper should address the following questions. Please include responses to each of the questions in your paper.
1. What did I learn from this experience/material?
2. What suggestions would I make, if any, regarding the experience/material to make it more worthwhile?
3. Do I agree or disagree with the author’s points of view? Why?
4. What further information or research may be needed?
5. How did the experience/materials change my viewpoint?
6. What else would I have liked to learn about the experience/material?
7. Did my feelings, attitudes, or beliefs change as a result of the experience/material?
8. Did I learn more about topics important to me?
9. Did I learn something I never knew or thought before?
10. Did I gain new or fresh insights into things I already knew?
1. Each reaction paper should be a minimum of 450 words using 12 point font. There should be a cover page and a reference page for each paper. Put in one document and submit.
2. Please use in text citations for information you use from the textbook, articles, and additional sources.â€¨
3. I am more interested in your thoughts and not a summary of the articles.
4. Grading will consist of the following:
a. the quality of your writing
b. connection of the article to the course content
c. the personal reaction content in the paper
d. how well the student followed instructions
A reaction paper is your general response to information you have acquired through actual experience and/or written material. The paper should reflect your opinions regarding the experience and/or written material. Specifically, the reaction paper might address the following questions. Write a reaction paper based on your personal feelings and thoughts about the article.
1. Understand the basic human needs such as physiological needs, safety, love and belongingness, self-esteem, and self- actualization. (Core Concepts: Basic Human Needs)
2. Understand the necessity to adapt, modify, manage, and interact with social, cultural, technological, and natural environments.(Core Concepts: Family Strengths & Individual Well- being)