**IMPORTANT; follow grading guide attached.
Answer the 8 questions below, each question minimum of 150-200 words. Must be in APA format, please identify the questions on paper. Cannot accept more than 5% plagiarism, it will be submitted to TurnItIn. If you are referencing please do in-text citations.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
References: Jacobs, F. R., Chase, R. (2013). Operations and Supply Chain Management, 14th Edition. McGraw-Hill Learning Solutions. VitalBook file.
*** Feel free to use more than one reference.
****Very very important, make sure you donâ€™t fully reference answers, they must also have examples.
5: Strategic Capacity Management
- What is capacity management and why is it an important focus for firms?
- How does one execute capacity planning?
Ch. 17: Enterprise Resource Planning System
- What are enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and why are they important?
- How are supply chains enabled and improved via ERP systems?
Ch. 18: Forecasting
- Why is it important for firms to focus on forecasting models?
- Compare and contrast the various types of forecasting models.
Ch. 19: Sales and Operations Planning
- Why is sales and operations planning an important focus for many firms?
Ch. 21: Material Requirements Planning
- What is material requirements planning (MRP) and Why is it important for manufacturing firms to focus on MRP?